El look de hoy lo hice a partir de mi impresionante bolso tricolor de CHOLLO MODA, muchas veces me apetece llevar algo y creo un look a partir de la prenda o el complemento en concreto. Tenía muchas ganas de enseñaros este bolso y hablaros de la web de CHOLLO MODA, en la que podéis encontrar auténticas maravillas a precios que son un chollo. El otro día pudisteis ver el precioso chaleco de pelo ( pinchando aquí ) y hoy os traigo este original bolso efecto ante y piel. Lo mejor de todo es que me han dejado escoger una prenda para sortear entre mis seguidores, así que no os podéis perder el post de mañana porque estoy segura de que os va a encantar.
Para finalizar el look otoñal, mi super sombrero fedora de plumas del color de la temporada y mis gafas Cat Eye de ALAIN AFFLELOU FERROLTERRA.
Espero que os haya gustado el look de hoy y os espero mañana con un SUPER SORTEO. Un besazo amores
♥♥♥♥
Hello Petites today the day has flown to me and so the post is a bit delayed, but my promise uploading everyday still standing and there is nothing to encourage me more than to see your views and comments every day. Lots of thanks for being there, I love it!!
The look I did today, is taking from starting point my awesome tricolor bag from CHOLLO MODA. Often I want to wear something and I create a look from the garment or supplement specifically. I really wanted to show you this bag and tell you about CHOLLO MODA website, where you can find authentic marvels at prices that are a bargain. The other day you could see the beautiful fur vest (by clicking here) and today I bring you this original suede and leather effect bag. Best of all I could choose a garment to raffle for my followers, so you cannot miss tomorrow's post because I am sure that you will love it.
To complete the autumn look, my super fedora feather hat with the color of the season and my glasses Cat Eye from ALAIN AFFLELOU FERROLTERRA.
I hope you liked todays look and I wait you tomorrow with a SUPER GIVEAWAY. A big kiss love
Blusa // Blouse ZARA (old)
Vaqueros // Jeans MANGO ( AW 2014)
Bolso //Bag CHOLLO MODA (NEW)
Sombrero Fedora // Fedora hat MANGO (NEW)
XOXO
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
